CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Proud Sister


I just wanted to let everyone know how proud i am of my baby brother. My brother has always been my best friend. He has been there for me my entire life and I love him so much. I cant believe that my baby brother is now 19 years old and in the Air Force. I am so proud of him for this amazing decision that he has made. His life will forever be changed but in such an amazing way. I pray for his safety, I pray that he will take this chance and live it to the fullest. I know that Chaz will grow from this and become something GREAT because he already is. I am so excited to see him soon and to see how much he has changed in such a short time. I cant wait to see all of my family there supporting Chaz! I LOVE YOU CHAZ!!!!



2 comments:

Loyce said...

Chaz is a pretty special person and I too am proud of his decision. Thank you Kasey for your post. Can't wait to see everyone in July.

Turner Girls said...

I am so proud of Chaz too!! You two have been on many adventures together : ) You have both grown up to be amazing adults! Thanks for posting!

I love you!

Aunt Sherri