CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

The Girls!




Well I just wanted to write and say hi to everyone and that we miss them! I had a job interview on wednesday so I really hope I get it! It is at a vets office and it pays more than I have ever gotten before! Wish me luck! I just wanted to post these new pics. I got my hair done, I had highlights put in it, i didnt know if anyone had seen it yet. I love it!


Madelynn is doing great. Her hair is getting so long! LOL! She is already taking after her sister and she is a DIVA!
Kylie loves her baby dolls. She is becoming such a young lady.
Colton and Marc are doing great. I will take some new pics of them to put on here, but colton had already gone to school! :)
I love you all!

4 comments:

Yoli said...

Hi! Love your highlights! I need to get some now! Maddie's hair is getting so long! Sweet pictures. Luv ya'll!

Joyce Becerra said...

Pretty Mommy with pretty girl!

Loyce said...

Wish I could give you three a big hug.

Love, Grandma

Julie said...

Miss you! Good luck with the job!